Table knife is the tool that people usually use it to eat western food. Often be matched with fork. Composed of a handle and a(several) blades which use it to cut food.
As the life level improving, people’s requirement to life of table knife is getting higher and higher. Today I sorted out and listed some relevant standards for table knives. And provided them for reference. So that I can help everyone with knives and forks.
They must be no sharp edges, burrs, nicks, sharp points, breaks, edges and corners. And other parts of the knife teeth must not be advantageous. Because this is a substandard product. The above problems can easily bring us harm.
The teeth are evenly opened. The tooth pitch is in line with the drawings. And the knife edge is sharp. When you hold the handle and apply 20 N force, you can cut a piece of 80gA4 paper. The table knife that passes this test can cut food well.
- The surface of ordinary mirror polished brights light effect and allows white light. And the overall brightness needs to be uniform. In High-quality mirror polishing, the effect is better.
- The flower shape and product shape must be based on the drawings or confirmed samples. The handle and the protruding part of the neck should not be over-polished. Avoid flattening and have no three-dimensional effect, which does not reflect the beauty of the product.
- The designed pattern should be clear and obvious. Slight blurring is allowed. The fuzzy area cannot be greater than 1CM. Otherwise, there will be no pattern design.
- The surface is allowed to have 2-3 places ≤ 2CM area without deep scratches. The area and proportion cannot be high.
- 3 pits, ≤0.4MM are allowed on the front. But dense pits should be avoided. The distance between the pits is greater than 20MM.
- The corroded word wheat should not be yellow, white, double-image, intermittent and fuzzy. The position of the drawing is plus or minus 2.0MM. The positive batch is the same.
- The product must not be over-edged. It must not be large on one side and small on the other side The two sides must be symmetrical.
- The surface of the product must be clean and free of fingerprints, oil throwing, watermarks and other dirt.
According to the drawing, the allowable deviation of blade thickness is plus or minus 0.2MM The allowable deviation of knife handle thickness is plus or minus 0.5MM. The allowable width of plus or minus 0.5MM should be uniform throughout the batch. Other deviations are according to the tolerance of the drawing.
- Corrosion test: soak in 60 degrees 100:1 salt water for 6 hours, the surface is allowed to have slight rust, but it must be clean, and there can be corrosion dents with a diameter of less than 0.4 mm.
- Strength test: Firstly, the electronic scale platform weighs the product, and the product is kept at a 20-degree angle on the electronic scale pan. After applying a 60 N force, the product is allowed to be bent but not broken.
Secondly, put the product on the testing machine platform, let it be subjected to a force of 0.7 N/MM at each point or 100 N at any point for 10 seconds. Qualification standard: After the force test, there is no deformation greater than 1MM.
- Landing test: On a hard ground, make free landing 20 times from a height of 1M and different orientations. The product has no serious problems such as bursting, fracture, distortion, deformation, looseness, etc. (the weight of the product determines the height)
- Hardness test: The hardness of the knife is between 48-52HRC (actually subject to customer requirements).
- Sharpness test: The blade must be sharp after the back edge of the knife, and 20 N can be applied to cut a piece of 8gA4 paper.
- Material element test: The content of the material element used must meet the requirements of the order. It cannot exceed the standard.