We need dinnerware items like plates and bowls in everyday life and we love to server ourselves and our guests in the best dinnerware sets we have. It is great to use them as they are very important during our dining time. Some dinnerware sets are made of expensive material such as chinaware, some can be a little cheaper like glassware or wheat plastic ware. No matter what kind of dinnerware you use, do you know how to use them properly?
Wheat straw items are popular in recent years with their many advantages. People like to use wheat straw dinnerware because they are lightweight, durable and cheap. Here we want to discuss how to use wheat straw dinnerware.
Wheat straw products are made of 50% plastic raw material and 50% natural wheat straw. And then made into different sizes and shapes with multi-colors. Having blue, purple, green and pink, these top four colors make them look beautiful. Most people love to have them in kitchen and table. It is also great to use in outdoor events when you have camping, picnic, party or Birthday celebrations. Now we see how to take care of them.
- Only use wheat plates and bowls for serving food, any food but not for cooking.
- Wash them as quickly as you can after used
- Do not use any scrubbing pads to clean them.
- Use warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Storage them properly in your kitchen after clean and dry
When you use dishwasher
- Wheat items are resist to 120°C, cannot be too high temperature, please make sure you have a right settings of the dishwasher before you put them into the dishwasher.
- Do not use any type of abrasive detergent as this will dull the luster of the wheat items.
- Place each piece one by one not too close to avoid any broken.
- Dry all the wheat items after dishwasher finish its work. Don’t keep them in dishwasher for a long time.
When you wash by hand
- If you don’t want the wheat products to be washed by dishwasher, hand-wash for them is also good option because can protect them to keep for longer time.
- Warm soapy water and soft sponge are the best partners of hand-wash, then you can avoid any scratches on the surface.
- Same as dishwasher, dry the wheat items off with a soft cloth and place them neatly in your kitchen.
All tableware we should take care of, and especially for the one you use for every day. Keep them in good condition and let them server well in your dinner time.